Could you facilitate an NPQ?
We are looking to recruit facilitators for several of the NPQs we offer in partnership with TDT, to deliver training from Spring 2024. Specifically, NPQH, NPQSL, NPQLBC, NPQLT and NPQEYL. The NPQ frameworks can be found here.
Teaching School Hubs are a key part of the Department for Education’s recruitment and retention strategy, tasked with delivering the golden thread of high-quality, evidence-informed professional development. Help develop our region’s workforce. Unite schools to serve every child in our region, by applying best bets for improving outcomes. Experience training and support which will benefit you and your organisation.
What kind of people are we looking for?
NPQ facilitators are outstanding leaders, with at least three years’ experience in a role relating to the qualification/programme for which they facilitate and assess. They also have strong knowledge of the evidence base underpinning common areas for school improvement.
We're looking for the following:
- NPQ in Headship: Lead facilitator
- NPQ in Senior Leadership: Lead and Assistant facilitators
- NPQ in Leading Behaviour and Culture: Lead facilitator
- NPQ in Leading Teaching: Assistant facilitator
- NPQ in Early Years Leadership: Lead and Assistant Facilitators.