NPQs: applications open!
Study for an NPQ with the Julian Teaching School Hub in partnership with TDT.
We are delighted to announce that applications are now open for NPQs in 2022-23. The Julian Teaching School Hub, in partnership with the Teacher Development Trust (TDT) is offering the full suite of leadership and specialist NPQs, with cohorts starting in Autumn and Spring.
The leadership NPQs are:
- Headship (NPQH)
- Early Headship Coaching Offer - open to new headteachers in their first 5 years in post
- Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
- Early Years Leadership (NPQEYL)
The specialist NPQs are:
- Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD)
- Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
- Leading Teaching (NPQLT)
- Leading Literacy (NPQLL)
The NPQs are fully funded as they were in 2021-22, with funding also extended for smaller schools and PVI nursery and childminder settings.