Webinar: What to do if you recruit an ECT
Includes Q&A with Norfolk's Appropriate Bodies (ABs).
Do you have questions for us?
With ECF reforms now in their third year, Appropriate Body (AB) reforms new this year, and the Department updating the Statutory guidance on Induction for ECTs, sign up to join us for a webinar on either June 28th to:
- Bring you up to speed with what you need to know and do
- Pose your questions and have them answered by Norfolk’s ABs
- Ensure that tutors, mentors and Senior Leaders are prepared for September (including getting everyone through their initial training).
What the webinar will cover
- The steps to take on appointing an ECT this year
- Choices for schools in relation to the ECF and AB services
- How and when to secure AB support and ECF training for your school
- How and when to register your ECT(s), Induction Tutor(s) and mentor(s)
Register using the link above.