The Chartered College of Teaching
The Chartered College of Teaching (CCT) is your professional body, here to celebrate, connect and support you and your school. As a quick reminder, here's why it's a great time to join:
CCT will support you to:
- Deliver CPD for your colleagues
- Improve teaching and learning, and student outcomes
- Reduce workload by engaging with what works
- Boost recruitment and retention.
CCT will connect you with experts through:
- Research: via our research engagement toolkits; guides on using research in your daily work; and access to the world's largest research database
- CPD: via our peer-reviewed journal, Impact; CPD packs for staff development sessions; and early career support
- Networks, webinars and events: meet other members to talk through the issue which matter most
- Access to our Early Career Hub: an indispensable resource packed with articles, interactive content, and high-quality classroom footage created by teachers and academics, aligned to the Early Career Framework and Teachers' Standards, and tailored to the needs of early career teachers.
CCT celebrates the profession to:
- Build value and trust among the education community
- Share your voice to shape your profession through consultations
- Awards ECTs, teachers and school leaders the letters MCCT after your name.
The Julian Teaching School Hub and the Chartered College of Teaching are offering 20% off membership; claim your discount here.