Fully funded computing support for schools
From Suffolk, Norfolk and Colchester Computing Hub.
Inviting all School Heads, Governors and CEOs - morning or twilight briefing:
Are you benefitting from fully funded computing support?
All Primary and Secondary schools are entitled to support, including:
- Fully funded CPD for computing specialists, non-specialists and those supporting delivery of the subject at KS3, GCSE and A level
- Direct school support, including fully funded consultancy from our Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Additional support for schools not offering computer science at GCSE
- Fully resourced, high quality computing curriculum
- Support in achieving the computing quality mark through the Computing Quality Framework (CQF)
- Preparation for an OFSTED deep dive
- A toolkit to ensure you are meeting the requirement to deliver foundation computing to all students at KS4.