Master’s Level CPD for Teachers and Educationalists
The MA Educational Practice and Research from the University of East Anglia (UEA) aims to enable you to develop and explore your own thinking as an educator, expanding your knowledge and skills in the same way that you help your pupils expand theirs:
"We want you to be at the forefront of current thinking in the field, so our modules are shaped by the educational landscape and current educational debate, as well as our academics’ interests and areas of research.
A broad range of modules is offered, some around specific subject pedagogy such as developing writing or mathematics education. Other modules are broader, covering areas such as leading teaching and improving learning or understanding health and wellbeing in school contexts. Students are able to select modules to suit their own professional interests.
At a glance:
- Enjoy this flexible, personalised part-time course, scheduled around your commitments
- Build on previously accrued Master’s credits
- Enhance your teaching practice and explore areas of educational research.
- UEA Alumni 10% discount on all fees
- Dissertation scholarships available
As part of this, UEA is offering a scholarship for the dissertation module worth over £2k for teachers working at outreach priority schools."