Recruiting: Suffolk & Norfolk SCITT
Suffolk and Norfolk SCITT are looking for a Secondary SCITT Leader.
The Secondary SCITT programmes are part of the highly successful Suffolk and Norfolk School Centred Initial Teacher Training organisation which includes:
- Primary SCITT Salaried and Tuition
- Secondary SCITT Salaried and Tuition
- Assessment Only Route to QTS (AO Route)
The SCITT programmes offer popular and individualised routes into initial teacher training.
You will have:
- successful experience with working with secondary trainee teachers
- a proven track record as an inspirational leader
- a track record of successful teaching within the secondary phase
- a track record in initiative and innovation leading to positive outcomes
- excellent interpersonal, communication and training skills.
You can view a full list of requirements in the Job and Person Profile. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, even if you don’t meet all the requirements, please apply.
Closing date: 11.30pm, 8 March 2022. Interview date: 15 March 2022.